The Argo-France management board is in charge of the national program coordination in order to provide a mid-to-long term perspective to all activities of the program (research and operational).
The Argo-France management board will gather and diffuse technical and scientific information required to the strategic planning and decision making of the national program.
Board members are listed at the bottom of this page.
The board objectives are:
- to ensure that strategic choices in different areas of activity are consistent and comply with the needs of the national research community,
- to promote interactions between projects and operational activities, in particular between float technological development, at-sea operations, Coriolis DAC and research laboratories,
- to develop a strategy for medium-term deployments (> 2 years) for the French Argo fleet (new and core extensions),
- to provide a recommendation to the annual deployment plan developed by Coriolis,
- to supervise the annual reports on the Argo-France program sent to the AST.
You can ask the committee at any time by writing to: email@example.com
Members of the board:
Responsable centre de données DAC/GDAC pour T/S
Coordinateur technique Argo-BGC
Expert Moyens à la mer
Responsable moyens à la mer Argo-T/S
Responsable moyens à la mer pour Argo-BGC
Responsable centre de données DAC pour BGC
Expert Argo: T/S, BGC-O2, Deep